The effective management/control of cost is a critical factor in the successful delivery of all projects. We support our Clients by providing a practical, ‘hands-on’ and rigorous approach to the management of cost at each project stage.
Our approach is to actively manage project finances, identifying/forecasting potential issues early-on in order that appropriate action can be taken, working closely with the Project Management function. This provides our Clients with the necessary comfort/assurances regarding their project’s financial health through close control and regular/accurate reporting.
- Preliminary cost planning/feasibility budgets
- Consultant contracts/appointments and financial administration
- Management of contractor procurement process
- Support for Client procurement activities
- Administration of contractor appointments/contracts
- Contractor financial management
- Project financial control and reporting
- Value Engineering advice and management
- Cost advice for Risk Management activities
- Support for Client funding applications
- Accurate cost forecasting allowing Client to make informed decision regarding the projects
- Robust and clear financial control and reporting providing Clients with assurances regarding their project’s health
- Early warnings regarding potential cost impacts resulting from Client/design changes
- Effective contractor procurement providing best value and robust pricing reducing the scope for change or cost increases during the project