Tom has significant experience working in the education sector and, in particular, clients such as the University of Southampton, where working within busy live environments is a key factor. Other notable project and construction experience has been gained within manufacturing facilities and cleanroom research facilities. Tom has a clear focus on a common sense approach to health and safety ensuring that projects get delivered safely, are properly planned and coordinated, but without unnecessary bureaucracy.
- Experience in a wide variety of project sectors and types.
- Significant knowledge of highly serviced driven project where good coordination is key.
- Able to interpret the client brief and manage the professional team to delivery.
- Strong user engagement and stakeholder liaison/involvement.
- Management of project from inception to handover.
- Strong focus on health. safety and environmental impact of projects.
- Ability to motivate professional team and contractors to deliver the client’s expectations.
- Member of Chartered Institute of Building
“ I particularly enjoy being part of a family team that concentrates on ‘how’ we do a job rather than what financial benefit can be made. ”